Toys in SOLO or GG scenes

Little Caprice Dreams Forums All about sex scenes Toys in SOLO or GG scenes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Little Caprice
    Keymaster

I want to talk guys about sex toys in scenes… What do you think about using them or not? and if yes, what kind of? what are your favorite sex toys?

Bernd
    Keymaster

You know that your opinion means much to me.
    Of course I would love to see a video with the vibrator I gave to you (Which Playlist makes you come? ;))
    And I am pretty interested in a thing called “Womanizer”. A small toy that stimulates especially the Clitoris – but that’s more a “people are talking about it and I want to know by a woman of trust if it is good or not)

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

🙂 I was thinking about it to do finally video with the vibrator you gave me… but maybe will be more un to do a live show, where the members can choosing the songs what do you think? And Womanizer… Well… I have it at home, and I must say…. ITS AMAZING 😀 I use it in one GO-Pro video here on LCD already you must check it 🙂

morgan28d
    Participant

depends really on the solo or g/g type of scene for me if its a sexy fashion type of solo building into erotic climax then fingers is way to go but im not adverse to a sexy toy such as butt plug or lelo vibrator in regards to g/g scenes depends on the chemistry between the performers some are never great with toys i have to say strapons give the best sexy visual . the new breed of toys such as wevibe or ohmibod where you can control it remotely via your phone app may actually heighten solo scenes as a partner or fan could be controlling the orgasm offscreen.. something to think about ….. great to see the forum up !

Bernd
    Keymaster

Awesome Idea with the Live-Show (btw.: I like the fact that I am getting email notifications as soon as I get a reply here).
    I had a talk with the Marketing Manager from Seven Sins Austria (a young woman) and I said to here that I heared awesome stories about the womanizer and that someday I want to give it to a girl as a present…but no matter how hard I tried – she didn’t want to give me one for free 😀

Marcello Bravo
    Keymaster

I love when a girl get fucked and the man use a hitachi magic vibrator on her clitoris on the same time, when he is good, he play so long alternately with her that she get a double orgasmus. Try it guys 🙂

Bernd
    Keymaster

The Hitachi seems to be the holy grail of sex toys but I am a little bit in design and the Hitachi is just an ugly piece. Would be awesome to get the function in a decent package.
    In g/g or b/g scenes I like when the girl is blindfolded and doesn’t really know what happens until it happens 😉

Richie
    Participant

Toys? Yes. Variety is the spice of life, and toys are another way to bring new things into the picture. If you keep changing locations and outfits, and adding new props like horses and giraffes, it will keep this project interesting for everyone 🙂

Bernd
    Keymaster

Toys? Yes. Variety is the spice of life, and toys are another way to bring new things into the picture. If you keep changing locations and outfits, and adding new props like horses and giraffes, it will keep this project interesting for everyone 🙂

Wonderful attitude – summed up in two sentences <3

Richie
    Participant

🙂

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

well you are definitely right… its depend of the type of the scene.. I personally think that using dildos makes not really sense, when the girls are into each others, tongue and fingers are very often enough… on other side, if the girl is shy in front of the camera and she need to relax, some type of clit vibrator etc really help to get her into the feeling 🙂 The Hitachi for example never fail 😀 And ohmibod I own actually, but I never tried it with the music, so Im planing for my next cam show to let you guys to choose the songs I should play 🙂

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

exactly 🙂 Im just little confused with the horses and giraffes :D:D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,
    I bought a “small decent toy” recently for my wife.
    Not yet tried, not sure she loves the idea… and the noise coming from it when it’s on seems to disturb her …
    Are they all noisy ?
    Best

Bernd
    Keymaster

Hi Arnaud,
    I can’t say that all toys are noisy. It depends on the quality of the used parts. I have seen toys just as big as a liptstick sounding like drillpiece because parts are so cheap that they are rattling and shaking but I have seen toys with a real relaxing sound as well.

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

Hey Arnauld 🙂
    Bernd is right…
    For example the womanizer is noisy when you turn it on, but as soon as you let him to ¨suck¨the clitoris, the noise gets much lower, so you almost don’t hear it, you can just feel 🙂 and Bernd- you are right… The Hitachi is a Holly Grail, but very ugly piece.. And the biggest problem is that you need to have electric to plug him before use… So you cant use it everywhere you want…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.