Brazil 2017

Home Forums My photo stories Brazil 2017

This topic contains 43 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Teenland 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

Hey guys 🙂 here is a nect photostory from our trip to Brazil! It starts with fun on the airport- we had waiting time in Istanbul 9 hours, after Erotica Exxxperience expo in Sao Paulo, and now, we are on the way to Rio de janeiro!!! 🙂 take a look to the photos and have fun 🙂 kisses!!!

Marcello Bravo
    Keymaster

We have to wait 9 h in Istanbul for our flight to Sao Paulo, hm it’s a long time write, but Jägermeister can helps 😂

After the long Jägermeister trip we start our work in Sao Paulo, and we met real hot girls ❤️

Some years ago caprice was so scarry & shy to be on stage, and now she is a showgirl ❤️🇧🇷❤️

We love to meet people arround the world

O yes Caprice is a gun, so how we fly now to Rio 😂

Marcello Bravo
    Keymaster

Yes she is a diva that’s it 💍

Cédric Bonnouvrier
    Participant

Nice pics 🙂 Happy to know that you had great fun in Brasil 🙂 Since today, I ses all the wonderful news of the site but cause of my job, don’t have time to comment, but now I have one week of holiday that I pass in Alsace, so I have time now 🙂 Your work with Paula is astonishing, she’s wonderful and you make a great trio !!!! your productions are always fantastic :). Have a great evening with Marcello 🙂 Kisses

Carla
    Participant

Hi Caprice, could you say the name of your perfume? Thank you! xx

Marcello Bravo
    Keymaster

Marcello Bravo
    Keymaster

Marcello Bravo
    Keymaster

Little caprice forum

Little caprice forum

Cédric Bonnouvrier
    Participant

Great pics !!! You both are so lovely 🙂 I like the third picture with your hair movement Marky. The show must be beautiful 🙂 the second picture is classic pose but always so professional. Good job 🙂

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

For Carla: sweety The parfume I had in Sao Paulo was a new Dior j’adore in joy, I bought it on the way to brasil, and is my new favorite one! But usually im using Mademoiselle from Chanel – thats my Nr1 kisses!!!

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

Guys 🙂 we have so many photos to post here 🙂 very soon!!! I will post more of them soon 😉 now we have pur last two days in Rio – lets have fun 🙂

ferdinandomm
    Participant

Thank you very much for posting my photos on your blog, Caprice and Marcello !!! I love it .

Ferdinando Marcos Mendonça / Brazilian Photographer

http://imagememfocofmm.blogspot.com.br/2017/06/erotika-exxxperience-brasil-2017.html (My Blog with photos of Erotika Exxxperience in São Paulo / Brasil )

Marcello Bravo
    Keymaster

ferdinandomm
    Participant

Beautiful !!!!

Anonymous

Merci for all these photos !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.