Summer 2017 dreams

Little Caprice Dreams Forums All about sex scenes Summer 2017 dreams

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Summer time is coming !!
    For me, it starts tomorrow … small island in Italy, with my loved wife … for sure with many fantasms to experience … with oil, ice cubes, …
    Why not sharing our summer 17 sex experiences ?
    Just an idea…
    Love

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

Great Idea Arnauld, please, I want to hear your and another members sex experiences!!! Summer is perfect time for it! 🙂

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

Arnauld, Im still waiting 🙂 share please yours and your wife experiences :)))))

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Caprice,
    A lot of experiences to share (and/or to keep for us!).
    Best memory to share : very hot afternoon, after lunch, we both have sexy ideas … We decide to leave the swimming pool and to go to our small house (wonderful place in Italy!!), quick shower… we kiss while our hands play with our partner loved body … She ask to be fucked from behind still under the shower … she suddenly decides to stop this part and starts to suck me … I cannot resist long and come over her body … Few hours later, I make her come with my tongue and fingers … what a wonderful day ……
    To be honest, most of them (all in fact) were similar … and we keep going because holidays are not yet finished !
    Love

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you sad with my story Caprice !?

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

🙂 Im not sad 🙂 Actually I like that you share it with me, and that they are mostly the same? Well, maybe it sounds like this, but im sure when both of you enjoying to make love to each others, its always kind of different, doesn’t matter when or where, or how… I always love tp hear that the passion between two persons, even after years together is still intensive, and you are still enjoying each others 🙂 How long have you been married anyway? Wish you both nice holidays!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Caprice. We are in love for more than 10 years and it is still very intensive. Each time we make love is like day 1 😉
    Kiss and love

Little Caprice
    Keymaster

🙂 nice 🙂 live is the best think you can get in your love, enjoy!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.