Reply To: Eye in the Sky – a unique tale of lucky voyeurism…

Little Caprice Dreams Forums All about sex scenes Eye in the Sky – a unique tale of lucky voyeurism… Reply To: Eye in the Sky – a unique tale of lucky voyeurism…

Jimmy
Participant

Most drones cannot zoom. The Phantom P4 Pro has a wide lens on it that would require it to be about 10 feet away in order for the couple to ‘fill the screen’. I do not like zooming either.

Another nice shot could be looking across the pool with a long lens, focused on Caprice and Marcello, with the drone in the foreground but out of focus since it is too near the camera on the ground.

Thing is – I have never seen anything quite like this scenario. The turn on is the storyline. Here comes a drone that just stumbles upon a beautiful couple, and the couple decide to male love FOR the UNKNOWN person who is operating it. And, most importantly to the story… they GET OFF on it.

I think it could be a first of its kind if they are willing to work the details out. I think it is very doable, but more complex than your average production to be sure.