Reply To: This really can't be it??

Little Caprice Dreams Forums All about sex scenes This really can't be it?? Reply To: This really can't be it??

Richie
Participant

Hi bananafever,

They are taking a different approach with this, and I can see how it might have surprised you a little. The “best scenes” you mentioned were done by professional film crews and editors, and those videos are not here because she does not own them. On this site, they wanted to learn how things are done on the other side of the camera so they’ve just been taking it a step at time as they figure out how to do this. They publish whatever they create, even if they are not completely satisfied with it. It’s all a learning experience, and they are always asking the fans for advice and suggestions so we are part of the journey too.

I don’t feel ripped off. The monthly rate may seem high, but the annual rate is very low, and it’s the same price you find almost everywhere. The 100 Euro show is the first time they’ve done that, and its just part of leaning the business. There’s no reason to be offended by it. If you think it’s not worth it then just don’t buy it and they will have learned something.

I think you should give it a little more time. They’re nice people and it’s fun to hang out with them 🙂