Reply To: This really can't be it??

Little Caprice Dreams Forums All about sex scenes This really can't be it?? Reply To: This really can't be it??

Little Caprice
Keymaster

Dear Guys I just came back to my site, and see this conversation. Well, Im appreciate all the suggestions you are giving to us, and to the Bananafever: You are saying that this website is a joke: I don’t see it this way. You are right in one thing… I did a lot of scenes for another production, for example x-art and all this high class companies.. as Allan sayd, Im not owner of the content, so its simply not possible to have them here, and that is the main reason I created this website. To start something by my own, to showing you more of my personality. We are starting from zero, with no any experience behind the camera, or how thinks works… we are fighting to be better and better with each scene we are producing, Im trying to listen to my fans, and getting better with what we are doing. There are people they like it, and people they don’t… both is fine. You cant never make everybody happy, and I’m sorry for you to feeling disappointed. Here are some members, who are with us from the beginning, so they know, how thinks are changing every month, and that we are trying to make the members as satisfied as possible. The point of this website is not to show only professional videos, as many websites do, but also private home made content, which you hardly find on another sites. Including communication with the members. The level is very high, and Im really trying to reach it, with this website, so thank you to all who are patience, and giving me the chance to grow…
Well, what can I say more… Im offering also live chats or solo shows with the members, which are free of charge, and if we invite Yasmeena to us to let you watch our live sex action, with saying is what you like to see, and asking us questions we happily answering you, I think to pay for it 100 bucks its ok. there are not much events like this, which you can find on the internet, its exclusive, its live and its special, I never did this…
The sad think is, that in this world, where you can watch almost everything for free, the people don’t want to spend any money for some extras…