Reply To: Scene suggestions

Little Caprice Dreams Forums All about sex scenes Scene suggestions Reply To: Scene suggestions

Hugo Bass
Participant

Scene suggestion by me.
Name : Hungry for more..!!
As the first casting with Sensi went really well Caprice and Marcelo kept close contact with him because it was a nice guy also to hang out with..One day Caprice phone rings and it was Sensi he inform her that he is in town he complete a shoot and that he have some spare time before his plane departs for UK..Caprice totally excited that she will see her friend again invite him over.After few minutes the doorbell rings Caprice open the door and it is Sensi she quickly hug him and kiss him “I’m so glad to see you again” she said but to her surprice Sensi wasn’t alone “Oh let me introduce you two Caprice this is _____ (you fill the name of the guy) and its a fellow adult performer and a good friend of mine” Caprice smiles and welcome both of them in her house the three of them move over to the couch and Caprice shit between them. “Where is Marcelo ?” Sensi ask “He is in a poledancing tournament and he won’t be around for a couple of days” Caprice answer.As the three of them chatting suddently a flashback of black and white pictures of her first casting with Sensi come and go in her mind after a few her thoughts cut off by Sensi saying to her “Are you ok babe because you haven’t talk for a while” Caprice smiles her beautifull eyes went wider of the dirty thoughts that pass from her mind she bites her lower lip and said “how rude of me do you guys want to get you anything?” both of them answer that they were ok.Caprice take a quick look on both of them then she stands up and excuse herself for a moment.The two black guys talk for a while as they hear from deep “Are you guys sure that you don’t want anything ?” “No we good” they answer.After a few Caprice stands in front of them wearing a black lingerie and black high heels and ask them “Are you guys sure that you don’t want anything at all ?” the guys can’t speak to this beautifull view Caprice slowly walk towards them she sits on one guy cowgirl and give him a lap dance then she moves on the other guy in reverse cowgirl and give him a lap dance Caprice is having two black cocks at her merci.She grabs their hands and guide them to her bedroom happy of what is about to happen..The video pan out and when it returns we see the three of them in the bedroom Caprice is between them the guys is kissing her and touching her all over her body then she slowly fall to her knees to suck them both the situation quickly gets nasty the guys take turns filling her pussy and mouth on the bed in different possitions until both of them cum on Caprice gorgeous face..
This is for your next poll my beautifull queen Caprice…!!