Reply To: What is the most favorite video/photoset of me of all the time for you?

Little Caprice Forums Questions to my fans What is the most favorite video/photoset of me of all the time for you? Reply To: What is the most favorite video/photoset of me of all the time for you?

Hugo Bass
Participant

Well first of all thank you for your answer.Its very impressive after all this years and the name you have made for yourself you are still the same girl that we all know and love always down to earth and with brain inside your head.You are very honest and i totally get your point about that if you were doing such scenes every day you will not enjoy them.After all sex is about discovery , searching of the unknown that makes you excited.Now 2 more things first: Please bring back the scenario-poll thing (i want to win so bad this time 😉 ) and second: I would love to read the story about the time that you had sex with three guys off camera you know the one that you mention in the interview with Lady Dee. 😛 I’m looking forward what the future holds for the “wild side of Caprice”..Have a wonderfull day.!! 😀