Reply To: What is the most favorite video/photoset of me of all the time for you?

Little Caprice Dreams Forums Questions to my fans What is the most favorite video/photoset of me of all the time for you? Reply To: What is the most favorite video/photoset of me of all the time for you?

NightJaguar
Participant

Little Caprice,

And the webcam B-day party? Hm… Interesting answer, as it was not the best we did… our friend has problems, and the streaming too 😀 I hope our second B-day will be better 😀

It was between that one and Caprice Loves Double Dick. For one, you guys produced the webcam B-day party, so that’s a point in its favor. Also, you hinted at what was going to happen but when the two guys came out it was a nice surprise, 😀. Finally, it was great to see it live and since you guys uploaded it quickly the technical problems weren’t a big deal for me.

Looking forward to the second B-day!

Hugo Bass,

Please bring back the scenario-poll thing

I second this.

I would love to read the story about the time that you had sex with three guys off camera you know the one that you mention in the interview with Lady Dee.

Me too. That would be nice new video series for your website, where you tell your off-camera adventures. 😀