Reply To: Everyday questions.

Little Caprice Dreams Forums All about sex scenes Everyday questions. Reply To: Everyday questions.

Little Caprice
Keymaster

Hello James… well, this is really an interesting question. My first scene ever was the threesome with Lutro, and other czech guy… The funny think was, I didn’t know, Im going to shoot a threesome… It was my first one ever, and this in front of the camera. So, I came to the location, totally nervous… (doesn’t matter if threesome, or only solo shoot, I was super nervous just from the experience) so, The people were nice, and they told me: Hi, nice to have you here, there is an make up room, and this is your partner. And Lutro comes. I sayd to myself, ok, he is sympathic guy, I can do that.. But than comes the other guy… He says, and with me too… I was asking, if Im booked for more scenes, because the deal was just one… They sayd no, we are gonna have a threesome! Well, this was shock for me, but on other side, I was excited, as both of them were nice to me, and it was my first experience, so, I sayd OK 😀 Short before the scene they gave me a bit champagne, to relax, because they saw how nervous Im 😀 I was 18, looking like 16 😀 But as soon as the camera started, the nervosity was away, and I enjoyed a lot the scene! And from that moment, I knew it was not my last time 😀 I always like sex, and discover a new thinks, so it was kind of challenge for me, and its still till now… :)))